It is very simple, just follow these steps:
- Under the login boxes, click the ‘Enroll in Online Banking’
- Complete the Online Enrollment Form
- Click the ‘Submit Enrollment’ button.
Once you submit the form, you will receive an email within 1-2 business days, with a one-time password to access the site. Then, you will be ready to download and access your Mobile Banking app. Visit your app store and look for OAS FCU Mobile.
To activate your OAS FCU Visa Debit card, follow these simple steps:
- Insert your OAS FCU Debit Card at any ATM cash machine
- Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) that you received by mail. If you wish to change your PIN, please email us at [email protected] for instructions
- Request the balance on your checking account, or make a withdrawal
Yes. You can authorize overdraft protection on this account by pairing it with your savings account or a pre-approved line of credit.
Yes. All of our accounts are federally insured up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration.
Yes. For your protection, you can withdraw up to USD $1,000 a day from an ATM. In addition, you can spend and/or make payments of up to USD $2,000 per day.
If needed, you can request a temporary increase in either of those limits by sending us a secured message from in Online Banking.
No. We don’t charge any fees for receiving an ACH, domestic or international wire transfer. However, sometimes there are intermediary banks involved in the transfer process, and they may charge a fee for their services that could impact the total amount you will receive.
If you are having funds wired to your OAS FCU account, please make sure you provide the following information:
To send funds to your OAS FCU account from another financial institution, you will need the following information:
Bank Name- VIZO FINANCIAL CORPORATE FCU
Bank Address- 1201 Fulling Mill Road, Middletown, PA 17057
Bank ABA/Routing Number- 231387550
Beneficiary Account Name- OAS STAFF FCU – And add your name after
Beneficiary Account Number- 254075069 – (And add your OAS FCU account number after
Account Address- 1889 F ST NW, WASHINGTON DC 20006
*OAS FCU does not have a BIC (BANK IDENTIFICATION CODE). This code is used to identify the Credit Union as a Financial Institution and cannot be used as a SWIFT CODE. VIZO/OAS FCU is not a member of SWIFT and does not use SWIFT CODES for wire transfers. If the financial institution sending the funds to your OAS FCU account is asking for a SWIFT Code or BIC, please consult them for guidance on how to address the request.
OAS FCU’s routing number is 25 40 75 06 9. It is used for electronic transfers made by ACH (including Direct Deposit) and for domestic wire transfers (from another financial institutions within the U.S.).
You can start earning rewards by simply doing the following:
- Have at least 15 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled in eStatements
- Have at least 1 direct deposit (ACH) post and clear
Please note that rewards you earn are deposited in a separate account called the “Rewards Deposit Account”. This way, you can see how you are being paid by banking with us. You can transfer the money to your checking account at any time, or keep it in the separate account and watch it grow.
To reorder checks you must:
- Login to your Online banking
- Select Reorder checks under the “Payments” tab
- Select the account you want to order checks for (you will then be redirected to the check order site)
- Review the information and choose “Proceed to Checkout”