Skip nav to main content.

​​What proof of enrollment do I need to provide?

If you are a returning student, you must provide an unofficial copy of your most recent graded transcript as proof of enrollment at the school you are attending to complete the application process. If you are an incoming freshman, your school will confirm your enrollment during the certification process.