It is very simple, just follow these steps:
- Under the login boxes, click the ‘Enroll in Online Banking’
- Complete the Online Enrollment Form
- Click the ‘Submit Enrollment’ button.
Once you submit the form, you will receive an email within 1-2 business days, with a one-time password to access the site. Then, you will be ready to download and access your Mobile Banking app. Visit your app store and look for OAS FCU Mobile.
Mobile deposit is simple to use and highly secure. To use this feature simply follow these steps:
- First make sure you’re registered on the mobile app and that you have it downloaded to your phone.
- Then, take a picture of your endorsed (signed on the back) check with your smartphone.
- Upload the picture directly to the app and follow the instructions to complete your deposit.
Yes, you can change it to Spanish! You can customize this setting as well as others, such as the order you want your transactions displayed.
You can set up alerts to receive email, text and even app notifications indicating:
- When the available balance is above or below certain amount
- When the loan balance is below certain amount
- Number of days before the monthly payment is due
On your online banking, when you mouse over the transaction, you will have the ability to send us a message about the transaction to start a dispute. If you do not have online access to your account please contact us:
- By phone: 202.458.3834
- or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org