It is very simple, just follow these steps:
- Under the login boxes, click the ‘Enroll in Online Banking’
- Complete the Online Enrollment Form
- Click the ‘Submit Enrollment’ button.
Once you submit the form, you will receive an email within 1-2 business days, with a one-time password to access the site. Then, you will be ready to download and access your Mobile Banking app. Visit your app store and look for OAS FCU Mobile.
No. There’s no monthly service fee to use Bill Pay.
If you have an OAS FCU checking account, a valid address in the U.S. and is going to be used to make payments to a person or a company within the U.S. you can activate the service.
First, you’ll want to make sure you’re enrolled in Online Banking. Next, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Online Banking. On the navigation bar, under “Payments”, select “Bill Pay”.
- Click on the link that says “Click Here to Connect to Bill Pay”.
- Select one of the questions on the menu and answer it. Read and agree to the Terms and Conditions by selecting the box “Yes, I accept the terms & conditions” and click the green “Go” button.