Share Savings Account
The first step to becoming a member and part owner of OASFCU is to open a Share Savings Account (our basic savings account). It offres:
- Interest Rates that are usually higher than the ones offered by other financial institutions, and service fees that are much lower*
- Dividends are compounded and paid quarterly, based on your daily balance
- Low opening deposit of just $5, and no minimum balance required to avoid maintenance fee
- Free convenient services:
- VISA® Debit Card for easy ATM withdrawals and purchases when needed
- Easy access funds through the second largest ATM and branch Networks in the U.S.
- Free electronic services such as CheckMate home banking, eStatements, Click>Pay electronic bill payment, and Mobile Banking
- Direct Deposit and automatic transfers
- Funds are insured up to at least $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), a U.S. government agency
* Rates vary according to the type of savings account held. Even though OAS Staff FCU does not charge fees indiscriminately, there are some that may apply. Click here to see the list of Fees. Also, you can compare our fees by the ones charged by other financial institutions.