Our Student Account* is designed for students 18 years of age and older, to provide them with financial tools that they can use through the last years of high school and into college. This account can be opened for just $5, and comes with these features:
- No-fee, no minimum balance checking account
- One free set of checks per year (standard design) and Click-Pay access
- Free OAS Staff FCU VISA Debit Card
- Pre-approved overdraft line of credit up to $500
- Pre-approved VISA Classic Credit Card with a low interest rate, no fees and a $1,000 credit line
- Easy automatic monthly transfer of funds from a parent or guardian’s account
- Funds are insured up to at least $250,000 by the NCUA, a U.S. government agency
*Parent or guardian must be joint account owner. Parent must sign affidavit of relationship and a student account agreement with the primary account owner.
Click here t o learn more about other Deposit Accounts offered by OAS Staff FCU.