Share Savings Account
The first step toward enjoying membership benefits is to open a Share Savings Account (our basic savings account). By opening this account, you become a member and part owner of OAS Staff FCU, and you will be eligible to participate in the full benefits of the Credit Union membership:
- Dividend Rates which are higher than the ones offered by other financial institutions, compounded and paid quarterly, based on your daily balance*
- Easy access to your accounts through services such as VISA® Debit Cards, shared branches, and ATM network.
- Convenient services such as Direct Deposit, Click>Pay, or eStatement
- 24-hour account access via Telephone, Mobile, Internet, and ATMs – all at no charge
- Low opening deposit of just $5
- No/Low fees*
- VISA® Debit Cards for easy withdrawal of your funds when needed
- Funds are insured up to at least $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), a U.S. government agency
* Rates vary according to the type of savings account held. Even though OAS FCU does not charge fees indiscriminately, there are some that apply. Click here to see the list of Fees. Compare our fees by the ones charged by other financial institutions.